The Ghost of Tsushima 2.07 Update has now arrived including the full list of changes and fixes with the new patch notes. Ghost of Tsushima version 2.07 is released on 28 August. This update includes the restoration of missing Fundoshi. This update has also some particular changes with PS5 about DualSense’s haptic feedback.
This is the newest update in a series since the launch of Director’s Cut. The update includes the largest improvement list till now. Here is the Ghost of Tsushima Version 2.07 Patch Notes.
- Disneyplus.Com Login/Begin
- Phasmophobia Exposition Update
- YouTube search not working – Problem & Solution
- Apex Legends Patch Notes Update 1.78 – Latest 2021
- How Much Time Have I Wasted on LoL?
Ghost of Tsushima Update 2.07 Patch Notes | Ghost of Tsushima Version 2.07 Patch Notes
- Restored the lost Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who had lost access.
- Addressed an issue where playing again the previous mission will not grant the proper rewards until the game was reloaded.
- Addressed an issue where supply crates could be restocked upon checkpoint reload.
- Addressed an issue where giving the hut builder supplies then skipping the cutscene would still take the supplies but not fulfill the purpose.
- Addressed an issue where users were not able to join in-progress Legends Survival matches via matchmaking.
- Reduced the space of haptic feedback while fast traveling
- Addressed some problems linked with Activity Cards.
- Addressed a problem with Legends leaderboards visibility.
- Various UI developments, bugs, and crash fixes.
What is Ghost of Tsushima?
Ghosts of Tsushima is a fictional tale told with fictional characters but it’s based on the very real invasion of Japan by the Mongol empire in 1274, that began on the island of Tsushima. You take control of Hin Sakai’s character, acted by the man in the high castles Daisuke Tsuji. He starts off like a samurai before a disastrous defeat. The situation quickly teaches him that perhaps the honorable but restrictive ways of the samurai code might not be enough to deal with this new existential threat. Ghost of Tsushima revolves around this inner conflict as Jin’s formative teachings push up against his need to save his homeland at any cost.