Phasmophobia, A popular horror game, has released a brand new update for its users. The developers titled this update as “Phasmophobia Exposition Update”. It is releasing on 26 of August.
If you are a true fan of horror games and love to play some scary games, Then, You must have to try this “Phasmophobia Exposition Update”. You will enjoy the scary moment of this game.
Phasmophobia Exposition Update includes the new types of equipment, ghost, and much more things. Stay till the last to know all the new things coming with the Phasmophobia Exposition Update.
- Disneyplus.Com Login/Begin
- Discord School Hubs: All About Discord Upcoming New Feature
- YouTube search not working – Problem & Solution
- Apex Legends Patch Notes Update 1.78 – Latest 2021
EXPOSITION PATCH NOTES
Officially, The patch notes for the Phasmophobia Exposition Update have been released. You can find the Exposition Patch Notes Below:
Sprint Rework in Phasmophobia Exposition Update
- You can now Sprint for 3 seconds at expanded speed with a 5-second recharge.
- The player’s walking speed has been improved to the old sprint speed.
- VR Teleporting: To replicate running, They’ve added an inner and outer UI circle to describe teleport range (walking/sprinting), these will adjust in the area depending on how far the player has wanted to teleport.
- Increased the quickening of ghosts throughout a hunt when they can detect you.
- Reduced the ghost’s hunt delay before it moves, from 5 to 3 seconds.
- Added the two new ghost types; The Myling and The Goryo
- Added new tools to find a new proof type: The DOTS Projector.
- Electric equipment will now warn the ghost of your location during a hunt (similar to voice). Switch them off before hiding!
- Hunts now affect all electric devices with new tones and visuals.
- The parabolic microphone now enables you to hear the “paranormal sounds” if you aimed towards the ghost.
- You can now allow Head Bob in the settings.
- All tools (minus Sound Sensor) have some new visuals and effects.
- New post-processing effects for players and CCTV.
Changes in Phasmophobia Exposition Update
- All ghost characters have had their proof changed to make room for the 2 newly released ghosts and for the DOTS projector.
- While a hunt, accessories, and lights will only be affected when You are in the range of the ghost.
- Random ghost footprints can now only be detected with a Parabolic Microphone.
- Glowsticks glow for 30 seconds then disappear over the next 30 seconds.
- The spirit box text has been restored with icons to show if the ghost is reacting.
- Several sounds have been changed.
- The Infrared Sensor functionality has been mixed into the in-game Motion Sensor.
- Lighting has been increased in most of the maps.
- The ’placement helper object’ has got also new visuals.
- Volumetric lighting has been updated in all the maps of the game to decrease fogginess.
- While playing in Solo mode, You don’t have to use Push To Talk for the Spirit Box (if switched off in settings).
- The Ghost will no longer be noticeable at the start of the hunt until it begins moving.
- Player hand skin color will change now based on the character of yours in the game.
- The tutorial has been refreshed with the new proof type and new visuals.
- VR: The journal will now forever be held on the left-hand side.
- The Parabolic Microphone can now only work when you are inside.
- Several visual improvements.
- Several UI improvements.
- The “Show us” phrase no longer makes the ghost interact double.
- Fixed a bug where you could silence the Spirit Box static by picking it up with various objects in your hand.
- Fixed a bug where ghost cases would only lower the host’s sanity.
- Corrected a bug where the ghost window knocks were not providing interaction proof on most windows.
- Fixed a bug where you could get the ghost to communicate with objects with sound recognition in immediate succession.
- Fixed a general multiplayer crash for the host on Asylum in multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug where you can force the ghost to finish the hunt using voice recognition.
- Solved a bug related to the objects when you were dead with sound recognition.
- Fixed a bug where you wouldn’t always get a tiny map on the map choosing screen.
- Fixed a bug where the sensors couldn’t be set at several doorways.
- Fixed a bug where choosing the sensors too quickly would keep them switched on in your hand.
- Fixed occlusion culling problems on different levels.
- Solved a bug where Danish and Finnish were in the opposite order in language choosing.
- Fixed a bug where certain ghost animations would only work if you are the host.
- Fixed a bug where devices sounds were broken when being handled by a female character.
How to use the DOTS projector in Phasmophobia Exposition Update
The DOTS projector is a newly released equipment that you can use against the ghosts in the Phasmophobia Exposition Update. You can use the DOTS Projector to figure out the type of ghost you are going to deal with. Let’s know: How to use the DOTS projector in Phasmophobia Exposition Update during the ghost hunts.
The DOTS Projector delivers laser lights around you. When You turned ON the DOTS Projector, and the laser lights got activated, You can watch the all paranormal movements on your screen. You can also use this to identify the action of the ghost and the location of that ghost.